Monday, 30 April 2018

Notes found in binder:

How can I have students look at their work more critically

Compare work against models

Adjust their work so they can be more successful?

Have students identify the next steps

Provide opportunity for second attempts

WHY -> raising achievment

Assessment for learning - any assessment where first priorty is to promote learning.  It does not equal ranking or for accountability.

I want to explore assessemtn for learning by having students identify the next step and provide opportunity for second attempts to reach goal

Why - to promote pupils learning - not accountibility

Need: minmial time between attemts, comparison between TIC or exemplar, ruberics, and decide what will be learned/do

Challenges: students dont' want to, sacrifice time of other things

"what dtudents do with that imformation rarely meets the student needs"
How: can I use assessemnt to meet the students needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHERRY PICKING KIDS WHAT IF YOU COULD PICK THE KIDS IN YOUR CLASS AND THE KIDS WHO CAN'T COME IN?  WHERE WOULD THEY GO? Even though ...