Thursday, 23 November 2017

Refelction questions...

Evidence  - How does my learning show in my practice...

I used to write the letter M on the top of a page that meant meeting.  After my exploration this term, that M seems near meaninless. Moving towards the more meaningful, I realize the importance of descriptive feedback.

Peer descriptive feedback can be helpful, but it is also a skill that must be taught.  When a learner fully understands the topic, idea, assessment, explars, steps, they are able to give themselves meanful descriptive feedback.

Also, I now really see the important of follow up activities to apply the feedback.

I use various forms of assessment now...use these as articfacts

Conenction to learning theory...

Who are the thinkers...

Still Moore/UDL - I am a lot more conscious of this now.  One computer for 1 student, I argued to get another for the class so support was available.  Word wall for a few lower writers, but all children use it (most)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

CHERRY PICKING KIDS WHAT IF YOU COULD PICK THE KIDS IN YOUR CLASS AND THE KIDS WHO CAN'T COME IN?  WHERE WOULD THEY GO? Even though ...